Whether you're just starting real estate investing or already own multiple properties, chances are you need assistance with at least some of the tasks necessary to manage a property. Here are some of the common reasons our clients seek property management services:
- Clients may have multiple service needs and prefer to work with one company instead of several different businesses, requiring them to keep up with various contacts for other services.
- Many real estate investors are also busy professionals who want to grow their portfolios but have limited time to manage property or research investment opportunities.
- Investors who already have considerable portfolios often require large-scale support with managing properties.
What Services Does a Real Estate Investing and Property Management Firm Like NREMG Offer?
At NREMG, our motto is "Helping Investors Invest." That means we can assist you with every step of your investing journey, from acquiring new properties to managing the ones you currently have. Here are some of our services:
- Property investment strategy development. Some clients already own multiple properties and wish to invest further but want to do so the right way. Having a clear strategy for real estate investing can help you choose wisely as you continue the expansion process.
- Property acquisitions. Acquiring a new property is often time-consuming, demanding a large amount of paperwork and red tape. Busy investors may need assistance to take these tasks off their hands.
- Construction management. Investors may also want to build a new property or renovate an old one. These projects can have an excellent ROI, but construction is another area where it's easy to become bogged down in paperwork, permits, and follow ups. As a result, some of our clients need a firm to manage these issues.
- Property management. Being a landlord can be a full-time job - finding and vetting new tenants, managing rental contracts and other legal issues, ensuring the property meets all regulatory standards, collecting rent and following up when it's late, addressing tenant complaints or concerns, and handling maintenance and repairs. With one property, you might hire an individual to act as a property manager, but as you begin adding more properties, it is much easier to hire one firm to manage all of them.
We can handle one or all of these areas for investors, and we're prepared to grow with our clients. Some may start with one service and later realize they need assistance in a second or third area as well.
What About Finding New Commercial Investment Opportunities?
At NREMG, we're able to help investors who are seeking new opportunities. We'll discuss your plans and goals to learn what you're looking for and the speed at which you hope to make new acquisitions. Next, we'll work with you to create a strategy to meet these goals. After that, we'll identify investment opportunities that fit your needs and prepare a list of recommendations for you to review. We'll be happy to answer questions and help you proceed if necessary.
What Are the Benefits of Having All Your Properties Managed by the Same Property Management Firm?
Consolidating your rental property services with one firm saves you time and money in multiple ways. Here are some of the advantages:
- You will have one contact person for all your properties. This person can contact the appropriate colleagues or other businesses as needed whenever you have a concern. There is no need for you to remember who handles which building, etc.
- Your tenants will also have the same contact information. They will all call the same office if they need assistance with repairs, maintenance, setting up automated payments, etc.
- If there is a legal issue, such as needing to evict a tenant, you don't have to call a lawyer or try to figure out the next steps on your own. Our professional team is skilled in handling tenant conflicts and we work with experienced real estate legal experts who are well-versed in the local laws.
- You don't have to look over reports or account statements from multiple companies every month - all your financial and other data will be in one place.
What Programs Are Available for Investors?
We offer two different programs for investors:
- Our Welcome program allows you to sign up for one or more of our services and receive the first month of property management free. This is a great way to begin working with us, and you can add more services at any time.
- Our Referral program provides fee discounts for clients who refer other investors to us. Simply fill out a referral form so we know to give you credit. You can refer as many other clients as you like.
If you have questions or concerns about property management, real estate investing, construction, brokerage, or related issues, please contact NREMG for a free consultation. We'll be pleased to answer your questions and explain the options.